PIPETMAN G MICRO VOLUME KIT
Contact us for bulk orders
The PIPETMAN® G Micro-Volume Kit provides the three pipettes most commonly used by molecular biologists for pipetting enzymes, reagents, and buffers—a P2G, P10G, and P100G—plus pipette holders, tips, and pipetting guide. With a redesigned piston assembly, the PIPETMAN G Pipettes feature extremely low pipetting forces, improving comfort and minimizing injury, while maintaining the durability, accuracy, and reliability of the original PIPETMAN pipettes.
Premium Pipetting Comfort
With a new seal and lighter springs, the new piston assembly of PIPETMAN G Pipettes significantly reduces the force needed to aspirate and dispense liquids. This benefit is especially helpful during extended pipetting sessions and alleviates common hand stresses caused by repetitive actions.
PIPETMAN G Pipettes come with a durable stainless steel tip ejector, which is ideal for most situations. Plastic tip ejectors are available separately and are recommended for working with corrosive substances.
Everything You Need to Start
Each PIPETMAN G Starter Kit includes:
- Three PIPETMAN G pipettes: P2G, P10G, and P100G
- Two racks of PIPETMAN DIAMOND tips, particularly recommended for PCR techniques (models: DL10 and D200)
- Three SINGLE™ Pipette Holders
- Three plastic tip ejectors
- The Gilson Guide to Pipetting
- An adapter for the P2G and P10G tip ejectors.