|Orion Meter Brochure (High Res)||application/pdf||18 MB|
Bench Top pH meter kit complete
Contact us for bulk orders
Take simple, routine pH, mV and temperature measurements with the Thermo Scientific™ Orion™ Star A111 Benchtop pH Meter, an easy-to-use and budget-friendly instrument for basic pH analysis in the lab. Perform up to a three point pH calibration with easy recall of calibration points and slope. Quickly navigate setup menus and ensure consistent calibrations using the simple keypad layout and on-screen text prompts. Use the included electrode stand to easily place sensors in samples and simplify storage to minimize breakage.
Star A111 pH meter, 9157BNMD epoxy-body pH/ATC electrode, 916099 pH buffer kit, electrode stand, 100-240V universal power adapter
|AC Adapter||Universal 50-60 Hz, 100-240 VAC power adapter (Cat. No. 1010003)|
|Accuracy (mV)||±0.2 mV or ±0.05% of reading whichever is greater|
|Battery Life||2000 hr.|
|Battery Type||4 x AA (sold separately)|
|Calibration||pH, relative mV (RmV) and temperature|
|Calibration Points||1 to 3|
|Certifications/Compliance||CE, TUV 3-1, FCC Class A|
|Data Management Details||Internal data point memory|
|Description||Orion Star A111 benchtop pH meter standard kit with general purpose pH/ATC electrode|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||24 cm x 18 cm x 11 cm (9.5 in. x 7.1 in. x 4.3 in.)|
|Includes||Star A111 pH meter, 9157BNMD epoxy-body pH/ATC electrode, 916099 pH buffer kit, electrode stand, 100-240V universal power adapter|
|Inputs||BNC (pH or ORP electrode), 8 pin MiniDIN (ATC temperature probe)|
|Keypad||Simple with highlighted measure key, scroll and shortcut keys|
|Log Function Type||Automatic data logging with Auto-Read measure mode; manual data logging with Continuous measure mode|
|Measurement Modes||pH, mV or relative mV (RmV) with temperature|
|Memory||Non-volatile memory preserves log and settings|
|Model||Orion Star A111 Benchtop pH/mV/RmV/Temperature Meter|
|Power Supply||Universal AC adapter (included) or 4 AA batteries (sold separately)|
|Probe Type||pH electrode, ORP electrode, ATC temperature probe (includes 9157BNMD Orion Triode pH/ATC electrode)|
|Range (mV)||±1600.0 mV|
|Range (pH)||-2 to 16|
|Range (Relative mV)||±1999.9mV|
|Relative Humidity Range||5 to 85%, non-condensing|
|Resolution (pH)||0.1, 0.01|
|Resolution (Temperature)||0.1°C, 0.1°F|
|Stability||Smart Stability and Smart Averaging|
|Temperature (English) Operating||41°F to 113°F (ambient)|
|Temperature (Metric) Operating||5°C to 45°C (ambient)|
|Temperature Probe Calibration||1 point temperature offset calibration|
|Temperature Range (English)||22.0°F to 221.0°F|
|Temperature Range (Metric)||-5°C to +105°C|
|Temperature Selection||Manual or automatic with ATC temperature probe|
|Warranty||3 Year Meter Warranty|
|Weight (English)||2 lb.|
|Weight (Metric)||0.9 kg|
- Large, informative screen clearly shows the main information, including pH or mV reading, temperature, meter mode, calibration information and power source.
- Thermo Scientific™ AUTO-READ™ locks in the stable reading on your screen and ready indicator alerts when readings are stable
- Meter offers up to three point pH calibration and automatic recognition of USA/NIST and DIN buffers.
- Use can easily recall calibration slope data for procedure checks.
- Nonvolatile memory holds up to 50 data points.
- Included electrode arm and newly designed probe holder make it easier to maintain and place probes into samples.
- Plug the meter into almost any power outlet with the included universal power adapter or use four AA batteries (sold separately) to run the meter on DC power.
- The IP54-rated housing can handle splashes and can be wall-mounted if table space is a problem.